Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

Re:MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 7 months ago #41491

I can vouch for Pinto, he has designed some great stuff, which you can order at shapeways. I did a couple of times. And we'll MIP probably doesn't need any comments I think.

I really love the lights he designed for the BF, KBF, LB and Willy Wheeler.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 7 months ago #41497

Awesome stuff Pinto, MIP's site appears to be down, or overloaded lol

Do you have a link? credit card only or is paypal ok?

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 7 months ago #41503

Alright everyone, it is Tuesday! Site is up and ready. Lets crush this 250 number so that we can get more stuff for out Vintage Tamiyas!

Part Page (where you will add to cart)

www.miponline.c...16210.html

Presales Page (where you will find the promo codes)

www.miponline.c...ainfo.html

Remember to type in promo codes before you check out to get the $42 USD cost. Continental USA gets free shipping, global is flat rate so if you order more than one, it is the same cost.

The following video will explain everything

Just a reminder:
This is what you need to know about the diff:
1. Designed to work with the 2015 Monster Beetle and 2016 Blackfoot
a. This simply means it needs the new Tamiya universal axles 53908 Frog 2005 Assembly Univ axles
2. Will not work with the dog bone version
3. Will not work with the hex drive version
4. Requires Tamiya item number 9335026 “RC Diff Spur & C. Gear: 58060 - X9954” for Frog, Brat and Lancia Rally
a. Will also need a 16 tooth pinion
5. ZERO modification to anything on your vehicle, vintage or RERE
6. Completely independent of the transmission not needing alu. plates for support

Here is the compatibility information:
All compatible ORV Cars with 9335026 “RC Diff Spur & C. Gear: 58060 - X9954 and 53908 Frog 2005 Assembly Univ axles & 16 tooth Pinion
Subaru Brat : 58038 ( original ) & 58384 (rere)
Lancia Rally: 58040
Frog: 58041 ( original ) & 58354 (rere)

All compatible ORV Cars with only 53908 Frog 2005 Assembly Univ axles
Blackfoot: 58058
Monster Beetle: 58060
Mudblaster: 58077

Direct drop in:
2015 Monster Beetle: 58618
2016 Blackfoot: 58633

Week one: $42 + Free Shipping in Continental USA, Flat Rate worldwide with Code “oldskool30”
Week two: $48 + Free Shipping in Continental USA, Flat Rate worldwide with Code “vintage20”
Week three: $54 + Shipping in Continental USA, Flat Rate worldwide with Code “late10”

Retail price once in sale is $60 + Shipping

Last edit: by pintopower.

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 7 months ago #41504

Its working now but they called me and said we crashed the site! Well done guys! I know we are going to make this happen.

Re:MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 7 months ago #41505

Thanks man. I have been working on this ball diff for 6 years now and I want this to succeed because I WANT A BALL DIFF!!! :blink:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 7 months ago #41511

So then my question is..... will it fit in a Hotshot?

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 7 months ago #41528

Had a call with MIP this morning. Right now, sales are over 100 in the first day! We need to keep this momentum up so make sure you spread the word! We are so close to an ORV diff!

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 7 months ago #41556

I have just ordered 2, any news on current sales numbers?

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 7 months ago #41557

So then my question is..... will it fit in a Hotshot?

bump!

MIP Super Ball Diff for ORV Cars now on Sale! 7 years 7 months ago #41559

Yes, as of Friday morning, 101. 80% from Europe, the rest from USA. Zero from Japan. Does anyone know any Japanese forums as well as someone to break the language barrier? The need 140 more to start production so anyone with an ORV or planning on getting one should check this out. It is $42 flat in USA and $42+$10 shipping to anywhere in the world. Come Tuesday, the discount goes to 20% from 30% . Who else is drooling over this? Link is here www.miponline.c...16210.html
and discount code is oldskool30. Complete explanation of how the presales works as well as compatibility is here :

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.