Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Twin Detonator 11 years 10 months ago #10002

pm me your email ill paypal the money over for the super hornet :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Twin Detonator 11 years 10 months ago #10003

very tempted by that super hornet JR your paint skills are awesome i take my hat off to you the driver looks ace hes worth the money alone i think

I can't take the credit for this car (or blame, I'd have done it better :whistle: ;) ) - all I've done is add the driver, a few marks & a bit of damage :S

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Twin Detonator 11 years 10 months ago #10004

pm me your email ill paypal the money over for the super hornet :)

Sorry, I missed your post last night, I'll get on & do that :blush: :)

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Twin Detonator 11 years 10 months ago #10005

cheers JR its the driver that makes the car to me. dont suppose you fancy doing a quick repair on that pillar for me before you send it.... you have better body skills and acces to better materials than me if not what should i use to repair it?

Regards

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Twin Detonator 11 years 10 months ago #10008

cheers JR its the driver that makes the car to me. dont suppose you fancy doing a quick repair on that pillar for me before you send it.... you have better body skills and acces to better materials than me if not what should i use to repair it?...

TBH I was hoping to clear a bit of space with the minimum of hassle - hence the low prices, but I guess I can do that :y: ... I'll keep you posted :)

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Twin Detonator 11 years 10 months ago #10009

wow thats great thanks a lot for that ill do the paypal after work tonight :y: :y:

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Twin Detonator 11 years 10 months ago #10010

wow thats great thanks a lot for that ill do the paypal after work tonight :y: :y:

I'd hold off until you see what I do with it, if I were you ...

Even though it's vacformed styrene, poly glue just isn't working, so restoring it to it's former state just isn't going to work - I'll have to try something different ...

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Twin Detonator 11 years 10 months ago #10012

ok will do thanks for trying for me keep me posted of the progress i have some radio geasr here ready to go in to use it as a runner

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Twin Detonator 11 years 10 months ago #10013

I used superglue in the end - nothing else wanted to stick :S

I didn't have anything to colour match the existing paint, so have cheated & wrapped it instead - this will also act as reinforcement - metal tape on the inside, carbon fibre on the outside.

I'll leave the roof lights in the package, but I really wouldn't recommend fitting them - it was only one crash that did that damage in the first place, roll it again & I'm sure it'll rip everything off & make it harder to fix next time :(

Attachments:

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Twin Detonator 11 years 10 months ago #10020

Nice work on the shell B)

I have sent you a PM regarding payment

Looking forward to running this one

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.