Keyword
Please take care when trading with people you don't know personally. To safeguard yourself as much as possible do/check the following:
- check the other party's ebay feedback (check his profile on TB, or ask for ebay ID) Send them an email through ebay to make sure.
- ask for references at this forum.
- check the members status on TB. Is this his first and only post or an experienced/well known member?
- Only pay through a secure payment provider, like Paypal. Make sure you pay for an item, not for a Service, as a Gift or other types of payment.
- Exchange real names and telephone numbers up front, and check them out.
- only offer shipping with full online tracking.
TamiyaBase.com is not a party in trades made on the basis of this site. Buyer and seller are sole responsible for their trades and for working out a safe way of payment and delivery.

TOPIC:

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Wild Dagger 11 years 10 months ago #10083

I put the other two cars on eBay last night - the Cobra, which I described as "a total shed" sold after 45 minutes, the Wild Dagger, which I described as "stupid looking" sold after an hour :blink:

I'm wondering now if there's something in this "reverse psychology", maybe I should try to sell my King Blackfoot as "a crashed, messed about with junker that only a fool would buy" :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Wild Dagger 11 years 10 months ago #10087

your prices were so low JR i was tempted by that pumpkin wild dagger thing myself for parts as a donor car...check out the price of a pumpkin shell on ebay alone :y: :y:

Last edit: by tamiya nut.

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Wild Dagger 11 years 10 months ago #10104

your prices were so low JR i was tempted by that pumpkin wild dagger thing myself for parts as a donor car...check out the price of a pumpkin shell on ebay alone :y: :y:

They were "priced to sell" - I guess I could have asked a little more for them, but then they might of hung around for a long time ... overall I'm happy, I don't remember paying too much for them, I've had some fun, it was no real hassle selling them, and I didn't loose too badly :)

I won't look at pumpkin shells on eBay as that might disturb my equilibrium :S ... although badword does fit - the chap that bought the Dagger/Pumpkin monstrosity it said he was only interested in the pumpkin body & would break up & sell the other bits on eBay ... I think I need to do the mental equivalent of putting my fingers in my ears & going "LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA" :D ;)

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Wild Dagger 11 years 10 months ago #10180

JR received the parcel today and have to say your packing was fantastic and i couldnt be happier with the car it will make a great runner for me and the extra's you put in the box are the icing on the cake. Probably the best

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Wild Dagger 11 years 10 months ago #10182

JR received the parcel today and have to say your packing was fantastic and i couldnt be happier with the car it will make a great runner for me and the extra's you put in the box are the icing on the cake. Probably the best

Re: FS: Mardave Cobra, Super Hornet & Wild Dagger 11 years 10 months ago #10184

Yeah i know you said replacement chassis but i didnt realise brand new still sealed in pack also all the extra stickers and the keyring is just great...nice to receive such a great package and also packed brilliantly thanks :y:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.