Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 8 months 3 weeks ago #76775

Some stuff arrived today from a friend in Australia :)
Thanks yogi-bear !

And I'll be finishing at least one project very soon :-)
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: yogi-bear, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by silvertriple.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 8 months 2 weeks ago #76809

Holy caught in Customs, Batman! The day has finally arrived and I couldn't be happier with the condition of the Sonic Fighter and TXT-1 from Eddy! I seriously gasped as I removed the last layer of bubble wrap from each model. Also shown is a rere Wild One, and a bonus pic of David and Goliath, as I think it's just incredible to have these two machines side by side.

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Manotas, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, mirrorman, EddyCH

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 8 months 2 weeks ago #76814

I've also received a few parcels from Eddy recently. I would like to thank him again for the perfect packaging and the fast delivery.

The Falcon, in pefect condition :

And the Subaru Brat

Thanks again Eddy !

Another package arrived, this time from eddy. This will be useful for my future restoration

Proud owner of the Bruiser Family
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, mirrorman, EddyCH, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 8 months 1 week ago #76839

8 month wait for The Boomerang is finally over, TXT-1 decals, and an extra set of RX Memorial wheels because why not:

I found a box and manual to accompany the Sonic Fighter that I got from Eddy, and it happened to include another Sonic Fighter 😂. Another fixer upper for yet another day:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 8 months 1 week ago #76868

I picked up a TLT-1 recently, but no box or manual and some body cracks. Thanks to @caprinut , I can fix it up good as new with all the goodies!

I came across this 4" thick binder while searching for something else, and snagged it up - what the heck! 
It's got hundreds of parts lists and explosion diagrams inside, but I think I'll move the contents to another binder, and then store all my kit instruction manuals inside here:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts

Last edit: by GToddC5.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 8 months 1 week ago #76872

Nice stuffes todd. 👍
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 8 months 1 week ago #76876

That binder is restoration GOLD Todd!

Nice one!!
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 8 months 1 week ago #76889

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven
I feel like I haven’t been too involved on the site recently. A lot has been going on in my non rc life, mainly setting up a new business, nothing fancy, but part of a wider life style plan after having spent 30 years in my previous career.
Any how I saw this advertised by Jadlam Racing and it seemed like a good offer. It was going to be on my Christmas list, but I decided to jump in it now, so I guess I’ll just have to come up with something else !!!

I think the shell looks great and I think this has a lot of potential. I’d like to add a driver / cockpit for starters.
It comes with an ESC and torque tuned motor.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 8 months 6 days ago #76890

Congrats Al for your new business. The mf01x is very fun to drive but you loose the rear left dogbone if you put the chassis in the upper position. It's the issue I had with mine. Same on gravel it is fun to drive. I only puted bearings and oil shocks on mine. 
I can't wait to see the body of the fiat.
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 8 months 6 days ago #76891

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven
Cheers Flo. My backlog of projects is going to take even longer now !!!
I’m looking forward to this build, especially the body. It’s a great looking car of that era.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.361 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.