Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 1 year 2 months ago #74491

Not much but something 😊 Replaced the rod ends and connected the steering then fitted the wheels, Still waiting for some new servos to arrive 😶

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 1 year 2 months ago #74493

Had a decent snowstorm here in NH on Saturday so on Friday I ran some errands in the ol 4WD sleigh (Fall Guy truck) when I found myself at home and stuck in the truck as I could not get out. The inner door handle simply swinging in the breeze. After unrolling the window and using the outer handle to extricate myself from truck I found the inner rod had lost its C clip and then jumped out.

Moments later I was in the mancave rummaging through my Tamiya hardware and found a suitable clip and within minutes it was fixed.

My 1:1 truck is now part Tamiya!!   
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Last edit: by 1972 LeMansGT Jim.

What did you do today? 1 year 2 months ago #74496

My Mondeo did have a Deans connector for the removeable reverse spotlight 
And my current Volvo has a modified servo arm to hold the reflector inside the headlight after the said part broke during transit. 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

What did you do today? 1 year 2 months ago #74500

Sold the three Buggy Champ bodies, along with a few other bits including the green Wild Willy 2 body that was surplus to requirements thanks to the rust/blue body, and one of the "full face" Willy drivers - but no interest in the "prototype" or hybrid Multipurpose driver Willys.

Also, as a "new seller", eBay will be holding on to each payment for an extra two weeks :whistle:

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, GToddC5

What did you do today? 1 year 2 months ago #74509

Classic ATS rim i am modeling currently. Will do 2 versions for m-chassis and tt-chassis.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

What did you do today? 1 year 2 months ago #74515

Printed with 0.6mm nozzle since i was too lazy. Tomorrow i will switch back to a 0.4mm nozzle and print with 0.08mm layer height.
Also added an option with a fake tire sidewall for the touring car rim .

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

What did you do today? 1 year 2 months ago #74526

When i woke up this morning everything was white. Had do use the few hours it lasts. Unfortunally it was very wet snow, so not much driving was possible.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Jonny Retro, stingray-63, AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

What did you do today? 1 year 2 months ago #74532

Hand painted because no other option currently.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

What did you do today? 1 year 2 months ago #74534

Changed out the servo and completed the rest of the electrics installation, Still waiting for the new hardened pinions so no test run yet but she's ready to race 😗

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, GToddC5

What did you do today? 1 year 2 months ago #74535

Also started servicing My HotShot II racer, Changed out the servo and re routed the esc wires through the on/off swicth hole, During a race the battery wires which hang out a lot from the factory allowance were caught and broke off the connector 😮 So a DNF. Need to rebuild the rear shocks as the lower seals have gone, I also have new red alloy front hubs to fit. Have a new Torque tuned for it but will wait for the new pinion before installing 😊 Along with the Box art Fire Dragon and Super Sabre racers I have a Penguin HotShot II body coming for it to do in box art, I'll also have a box art Super Shot body because I really want to see them racing around hahaha.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.