Keyword

TOPIC:

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 4 months 3 weeks ago #77327

I love that ! 

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 4 months 3 weeks ago #77328

Another t tech I found in my dad's humvee I sold some days ago.  It is like new only 2 or 3 1700nicad sticks.
the only matter is that I don't know the number of turns. 17, 19...

Lovely motor! Let me know if you're interested in selling me one for my collection 
I have to test rhis one before. I'm almost sure that I have a17t and a 19t or 2. But nothing is stamped on. 
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

What did you do today? 4 months 3 weeks ago #77353

Crossed fingers for my daughter who is racing the sydney Hobart race. The boat is named flying cloud.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

What did you do today? 4 months 3 weeks ago #77355

Sold on some of my collection to free up funds to upgrade runners The first to get upgrades is the Maxxum FF, After running it a couple of times I noticed that the already sloppy front hubs were getting worse and need replacement. I was also able to take a look and the shocks on another runner at this years Bash, which confirmed how stiff/hard/ non compliant the OG shocks are hahaha. I ordered some Jaz Rider hubs and uni shafts which arrived today and I can already tell the improvement I am still waiting for some Kyosho gold shocks to arrive and some sleaves so I can fit the hubs to the carriers

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

What did you do today? 4 months 2 weeks ago #77374

In my quest to get my hobby room organized and get some builds done, I weeded out all the kits with pre-painted bodies that I can build over Winter until '24 paint season (I painted the Hotshot last season but never managed to build it up). If I can manage one kit a week, this pile gets me to mid-April:

Ideal paint days in my area that also coordinate with weekends when I'm not working, don't really happen until May/June. So, I weeded out models that are built but need various tweaks before official display/run time. This pile should fill the time after the above kits are built:

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko

What did you do today? 4 months 2 weeks ago #77381

Still keeping the boy busy now that I have moved on to the shop clean out 😬 After consolidating 3 tool boxes in to 1 😶 It was time to give the old workbench a spruce up, After removing the tool boxes I had fitted in the end and refitting the end panel it was time for Bailey to paint 😁 This bench is on to it's 3rd colour hahahaha.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, silvertriple, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

What did you do today? 4 months 2 weeks ago #77384

Sounds like a great plan Todd!!! 😉👌👍

What did you do today? 4 months 2 weeks ago #77408

Don't think I will be able to play with rc outside for a while.
Still going to snow for 2.5 whole days more 

My Volvo under approx 80cm of snow...

Seems driveable? Well there is still 10-15cm on the ground after the tractor was here during the night...
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, silvertriple, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

What did you do today? 4 months 2 weeks ago #77410

Happy new year guys. 

What did you do today? 4 months 1 week ago #77439

Following some discussion initiated with friends, I create a page for Silver Triple designs on Facebook.  (I'll add a link later on - for the time being it seems it doesn't work - You may searh for "Silver Triple designs" in facebook)

On this page, I'll share more visuals of my projects (sometimes here I don't share all pics, while there would be usually more pics on my facebook wall but very much less written details)...
(don't worry, I'm too attached to the interaction mode we have on forums with lot of interesting exchanges helping to progress and learn a lot of things, I won't leave old fashioned forums like this one)

Edit:
link to the page : www.facebook.co...5214226826
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Ducksnuts, mirrorman, GToddC5

Last edit: by silvertriple.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.382 seconds