Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 3 months 1 week ago #77722

Make a bigger version of the 1:24 spray booths.
That's what I'm planning for my hobbyroom later..

Even has seen someone using a big moving box and a bathroom fan fitted to it. lol
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 3 months 1 week ago #77728

Yeh I need to mount it properly, and at the rear is the ideal spot.  The fan is 140mm, which would normally have plenty of flow.  But it's also a 12V fan, so using a 7.2V R/C battery means it's only running at about 60%.

Twin 140's at the rear, or 80 + 140 in push-pull would work......  Don't think I'll use a bathroom fan   .......  However, i do have a spare 200mm fan.

The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, Lemsko

What did you do today? 3 months 1 week ago #77745

I may have gotten a little carried away, but little tool boxes require little go-fast stickers and well . . . then I got inspired by left over stickers 

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Last edit: by GToddC5.

What did you do today? 3 months 1 week ago #77746

Too nice Todd.
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

What did you do today? 3 months 1 week ago #77747

Took the VQS for a run and got it dirty  - such a smooth buggy .

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

What did you do today? 3 months 1 week ago #77760

I procrastinated enough and finally got through painting the driver figure and seats, to complete the build. I changed up the sponsor decals to match the original Sand Rover, and went with blue RL stickers to match the shocks. In the end, it was a fun build and drives great!

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 3 months 1 week ago #77762

The dt02 is very fun and easy ro drive. And with this street version, it should be better. I love it.
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

What did you do today? 3 months 1 week ago #77773

I may have gotten a little carried away, but little tool boxes require little go-fast stickers and well . . . then I got inspired by left over stickers 

Big tool boxes also require (random) stickers  

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, GToddC5

What did you do today? 3 months 3 days ago #77783

Today I preordered a Manta Ray 2018 47367 and a Toyota Celica ST185 body set (headlights up) 51728.

To arrive in May and June respectively so I guess I will put them out of mind for now. LOL
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, GToddC5

What did you do today? 3 months 3 days ago #77784

Today I preordered a Manta Ray 2018 47367 and a Toyota Celica ST185 body set (headlights up) 51728.

To arrive in May and June respectively so I guess I will put them out of mind for now. LOL

I picked up one of the Manta Ray 2018 releases a few months back for ~$280, but I won't beat myself up about it since it was never run and came complete with bearings, Dirt Tuned motor and the #47373 Hard Propeller Shaft & Aluminum Motor Mount Set (which is apparently difficult to find). In my head, I can rationalize that half the cost was upgrades, so I got the car for ~ $140, which is in line for what the new release will sell for 
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.431 seconds