Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 3 weeks 3 days ago #78426

+1 these rims are really nice under this truck.
The following user(s) Liked this: WHPark

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 3 weeks 2 days ago #78445

Last weekend I ended the 911 targa. My first boss had the saale to restore and I worked on it when I was young...
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, GToddC5

What did you do today? 3 weeks 23 hours ago #78448

Oh, we are back to old Porsches

The Mercedes body has a problem here, i have difficulties to drill the small air vent holes. This shell will be 8mm thick, it will be printed with a 0.8mm nozzle, therefor will have 10 solid lines of filament as a wall. I hope that is enough material to dissipate the heat from molding.
The front bumper part will be a seperate part with the cut being inside the weel arch, so there will be no seam visible in the final mold.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, GToddC5

What did you do today? 3 weeks 23 hours ago #78449

Can't wait to see this one!! 

My Father in Law has a 63 356B Cabriolet and we are big fans.

Nice choice
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko

What did you do today? 3 weeks 21 hours ago #78450

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven
Nice choice Lem, can’t wait to see this one come to life.
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko

What did you do today? 3 weeks 20 hours ago #78451

Me too. Can't wait to see this classic 911. 
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko

What did you do today? 3 weeks 18 hours ago #78452

I had to replace the safety valve on my water heater . Like every year. It was a first for me. And luckily a first for me to, no leak for the moment.😁🤞

And the spirit is back to origin radioset because my friend refound the transmeter in the holiday home he rent last year in Spain. 
I'm too happy.  
So now, I'm waiting the tx and let's go for long runs with the spirit.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, GToddC5

Last edit: by stingray-63.

What did you do today? 2 weeks 6 days ago #78453

That was not exactly today, but was yesterday...

I went to Montluçon to a vintage event organized by the "Mini Racing du Centre" : Montluçonnaise 2024. I loaded the car on Friday morning, including a set up to allow me to sleep in... About 21 cars made the travel this time, and that's far from being all my cars - I did not have enough 

On Friday evenning, I ran a few laps with my Fantom, and went to sleep after enjoying some time with the few people present...

Next morning I set my stand with all my cars... (one was still in a box - and not restorted yet. It's a gp car, and I handed it to one of the wizards - I should get it back during one of the next vintages)

There was many people, and this time it was mostly GP cars with some very very nice cars... If I'm not mistaken, older cars were from 1977/1978

Unfortunately, the offroad track was not in nice state this year due to the recent frequent rains : Last year the track was without grass, and this year the grass was a bit too high for 1/10 electric cars... I only used the Lunchbox and the Big Bear on the Off Road track... And for the onroad, the Fantom is still my favorite, and it ran quite a bit again...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, GToddC5

What did you do today? 2 weeks 6 days ago #78455

Nice! There was a usa1. 
And you found a shaft 

What did you do today? 2 weeks 6 days ago #78456

I did not find a Shaft... It is quite a long time I have it at home... I handed it to one of the wizards, so he can do some of his secret exorcisms and the car works :-)
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.