Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 2 days 18 hours ago #78705

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven

I bought a couple of rough ORV chassis’s recently, this is the first one. The second was an original Brat, due to a unique gear in the gear box which got changed on subsequent models.
Any way after buying a few new parts and raiding the spares boxes this one is almost a roller.
The plan is to put a Beetle body on this. Not an original idea, I just fancied giving it a go.
I have a spare Scorcher body, but have been wondering if a Blitzer / Monster beetle body might be better and use the holes in the sides for the body posts ??

Any suggestions for a different body on the other chassis ?? I’ve got an original Brat, so that’s covered.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 1 day 23 hours ago #78706

Weather turned bad over weekend, so i finished sanding the Porsche.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

What did you do today? 1 day 2 hours ago #78712

I bought a couple of rough ORV chassis’s recently, this is the first one. The second was an original Brat, due to a unique gear in the gear box which got changed on subsequent models.
Any way after buying a few new parts and raiding the spares boxes this one is almost a roller.
The plan is to put a Beetle body on this. Not an original idea, I just fancied giving it a go.
I have a spare Scorcher body, but have been wondering if a Blitzer / Monster beetle body might be better and use the holes in the sides for the body posts ??

Any suggestions for a different body on the other chassis ?? I’ve got an original Brat, so that’s covered.

Nice Al. I have always wanted to do a Lancia replica and the body kit is available although the wheel openings are too small, it would be a nice tribute piece you could drive without worry...

The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko

What did you do today? 1 day 2 hours ago #78713

Nice Al. I have always wanted to do a Lancia replica and the body kit is available although the wheel openings are too small, it would be a nice tribute piece you could drive without worry...

The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko

What did you do today? 1 day 1 hour ago #78715

Finished my Boomerang/Winger runner. Kept it mostly stock except for the motor and bearings. 
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko

What did you do today? 1 day 49 minutes ago #78717

Very nice winger.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

What did you do today? 16 hours 44 minutes ago #78719

VQS and Winger now with drivers!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko

What did you do today? 16 hours 21 minutes ago #78721

I love the rear view to. 2 of my favourites....🤫
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

What did you do today? 16 hours 20 minutes ago #78722

Jim, are they aloy spring collars on the vqs shocks? 

What did you do today? 15 hours 29 minutes ago #78723

Yeah Flo, all 4 are alloy.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.