Keyword

TOPIC:

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59426

And the cabinets are in :D I had help to lift the top ones on, You know when you grab some left over alloy cleats and say I could use those some day, Well today was the day. 8 short and 4 long for the wall, I pulled the saw bench out and cut some ply for the pack out and fitted the cleats. Once the cabinets were in it didn't take me long to load them up hahahahaha.

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59428

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Very smart Andy, looks really good.
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59429

That's nice!
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59438

Had a rest/Family day today but I did manage to get my big workbench in to the new shop (with help cause it's B Heavy ) I plan on freshening it up with some new grey paint and all the stuff will be removed off it and fitted to wall mounts :D Thankfully everything is on wheel's so I can move to complete walls but I need to get stuff in so the old shop can come down :blink:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59440

Wahhoo. Very strong wheeles... They are small.

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59514

Well. I'm down to 4 day's a week at work so More time to work on the shop ;) Today I finished off the tin work on the far side, I had to use what was left and unfortunately with having to cut off some rust they weren't quite long enough and I had to add a piece at the bottom :P In the end this area will be completely brick paved and have raised garden beds along the wall so you wont notice :D While I was in the cutting tin mood I cut all the tin to line the workshop and then managed a whole trailer load of metal scrap to the recycler :) Once I got back I pulled out the spray gun and put a base coat of paint on just to even it out :P I need to grab another can of darker green paint since I'm all out now :side:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59553

God I'm so close to the finish line and getting back to some RC builds that my energy levels are off the chart (probably helped by no Boose since Christmas hahaha )

Got the insulation and Tin on the 2 side walls, I ran out of insulation so I need to pull the roof from the old shop to get the rest to complete :) Super happy with how it's looking, Hopefully tomorrow I can clean out the old shop and pull the roof

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59555

What a fantastic work Andy. I love building, and I appreciate you sharing all this with us. It's exciting to see it all coming together, knowing it'll be a place to ENJOY and HAVE FUN making interesting things. All that surrounded by Tamiya cars, and fantastic equipment. :y:

Stay safe there Andy and have a fantastic weekend! :)

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59557

Thanks Erich, Yes I am very much looking forward to getting back to my RC project's :) I do love building and this space will be very comfortable for plenty of different jobs projects :P

My workshop 3 years 11 months ago #59558

Have you the painting space?

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.322 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.