Keyword

TOPIC:

TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 3 weeks ago #54713

. Stainless suspension set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by RestoModGod.

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 3 weeks ago #54714

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 3 weeks ago #54716

Awesome.

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 2 weeks ago #54769

Really struggling to find the aluminum or CF shock towers or even the tamiya reinforced plastic ones!!! Willing to pay a premium... just snagged (2) pairs of 17T pulleys in aluminum and the one way I’ll install up front and it currently has the lightweight countershaft I just installed along with the light weight rear blue axles!

Which is cool because I always wondered if the one way shaft was in fact light weight or not... as it’s pointless to include it if it’s not but I’ll update and let you know... as I’m trying to really figure things out... while you don’t need the exact same pulleys as my TA03F had t different and ran quite nicely... I want to match them for top speed purposes. So I’m not sure if 17 is best or 15 for more speed any input would be great ?!

About to try out my first “sensored” esc and brushless.

On hand/ordered to be installed

1Aluminum pulleys ...and
2matching front blue aluminum lightweight axles for front coming
3Adjustable front camber turnbuckles.
4Front purple anodized Trinity bulkhead
5Swaybar Ta03 aluminum stopper/ends

Still need. Wish to upgrade/replace
1 Front Aluminum C hubs
2 Tamiya aluminum turnbuckle
3 Tamiya heatsink
4 Tamiya Rear upright
5 Tamiya aluminum steering
6 Carbon steering link
7 Rear sway bar carbon plate
8SHOCK TOWERS one thing I can’t find for the life of me !!!

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 week ago #54874

This will bring this car to all trf spec or beyond :)

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 week ago #54877

Those bling parts are hard to resist! :woohoo: B)
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: RestoModGod

Last edit: by larbut.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.