Keyword

TOPIC:

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54556

More vintage rage continues... all my builds are for sale I even take financial losses because I have so much fun building them, and just want to acquire a new project. These Ta03 are pretty great but I’m excited to be digging into the world of TA05 sorta skipping ta04 seems not to be the greatest not crazy about the ta01 either I think the hottest TA0 platforms would be the The 2/3/5/7 ... seems to be where tamiya really shined imho.

So we have some trinity rear upper suspension arms. And I’ll do tamiya adjustable turn buckle style in the front

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54557

The ta01 is very similar to the 02. The ta05 is very attractive. I love the ifs. I would like to modify my «normal» to the ifs version.

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54560

Stingray you think regular IFS rear uprights will work on my 30th ta03ms sorry to derail

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54561

Back on track with some more love from japan

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54562

Stingray you think regular IFS rear uprights will work on my 30th ta03ms sorry to derail

Sorry I don't know.

TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54576

Sting ray should I move forway with using these dampers they cost me 90$ shipped is that okay to do... I think it really needs it my R

Another roller acquired !

Last edit: by RestoModGod.

TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 1 month ago #54579

Dampers are similar. Here is my ta05.
It is a classic one not a ifs. But dampers are the same.
Attachments:

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 3 weeks ago #54641

I can’t see a pic ???

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 3 weeks ago #54644

Moving along with my 20th commemorative I am using the Ta03 specific tamiya super low friction dampers

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Re:TA03 build thread! RestoMod official thread, Owners post all your TA03 cars! TA03RS build inside! 5 years 3 weeks ago #54645

Lovely chassis. Absolutely formidable.
The following user(s) Liked this: RestoModGod

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.