Keyword

TOPIC:

Got's me a Tamiya Rough Rider "1979" 10 years 2 months ago #27664

:unsure: someone can advices me about the price of a nice original rough rider please?
Thanks

Prices in GBP (including post) should be something like 75 for a shed, 140 for a fair/good one, 195 for an excellent one with all the extras, NIB, no idea ... so 90/170/240EUR ?

:)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Got's me a Tamiya Rough Rider "1979" 10 years 2 months ago #27667

:lol: thanks jonny alright for one in a very good condition without msc for 130€ is a good price?!

Got's me a Tamiya Rough Rider "1979" 10 years 2 months ago #27669

HI!... I paid $215 (CAN) for mine shipped.

Got's me a Tamiya Rough Rider "1979" 10 years 2 months ago #27670

:unsure: I have one opportunity for 130€ without msc and shipping. But now i cant :cry:
Maaybe sooner if I can negociate with my other bank man :S :unsure:

Got's me a Tamiya Rough Rider "1979" 10 years 2 months ago #27678

Very nice mate, I'm looking forward to seeing your build B)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Got's me a Tamiya Rough Rider "1979" 10 years 2 months ago #27873

I should also have added the universal joints to the list - mk.1 = brass, mk.2 = greeny black finish, Super Champ (or at least Super Champ era) = black finish ... yours look to be entirely black, which means it was a very late kit, or they've been replaced (?)

Do you have any pictures of those "greeny black" joints? All my SRB's have the brass ones, except for blacks on my Super Champ (I also have some greenish aftemarket nylons).

Got's me a Tamiya Rough Rider "1979" 10 years 2 months ago #27875

I should also have added the universal joints to the list - mk.1 = brass, mk.2 = greeny black finish, Super Champ (or at least Super Champ era) = black finish ... yours look to be entirely black, which means it was a very late kit, or they've been replaced (?)

Do you have any pictures of those "greeny black" joints? All my SRB's have the brass ones, except for blacks on my Super Champ (I also have some greenish aftemarket nylons).

Got to agree with TommieG, on this one.
I've only seen two types og UJ's: Brass ones for SS, RR and Ranger and blackish hardened steel ones on the Super Champ.
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG

Got's me a Tamiya Rough Rider "1979" 10 years 2 months ago #27876

I'm happy to admit my theory about mk.1 brass/mk.2 "green" UJs is wrong - but this is the first time I've been contradicted on in 2 (maybe 3?) years...

Take a look at the colour of the UJs on my Mk.2 Scorcher - even given the vagaries of colour reproduction on various cameras & monitors, and different interpretations of what different colours are, I think you'll agree that these are not the same colour as HP's "black" UJs? These are not the only set I've seen like that - although being able to cite some other examples (or at least remember where I'd seen them) would be helpful :whistle:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG

Got's me a Tamiya Rough Rider "1979" 10 years 2 months ago #27877

Hmm.... I just haven't seen those before :S U sure they aren't aftermarket ones?

Last edit: by TommieG.

Got's me a Tamiya Rough Rider "1979" 10 years 2 months ago #27879

I don't know ... dimensionally they're identical to Tamiya brass UJs.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.