Keyword

TOPIC:

58111 Mountaineer Resto (once again) 6 years 4 months ago #46929

A few pictures I made with his twin brother and the Bruisers.

Thanks for looking
Manotas
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Purple_rob, VCR

Please Log in to join the conversation.

58111 Mountaineer Resto (once again) 6 years 4 months ago #46934

So now that your finished that, Feel free to pop over to Australia and finish my 2 :laugh: :laugh: Great job buddy, Always a fan ;)

In other news, do I see a Castrol Honda with sticky tyres in the picture ???

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by AndyAus.

58111 Mountaineer Resto (once again) 6 years 4 months ago #46937

Wooohhhgaaaaaaaa... I have to find one. This one is so nice in red. I love it.

58111 Mountaineer Resto (once again) 6 years 4 months ago #46938

So now that your finished that, Feel free to pop over to Australia and finish my 2 :laugh: :laugh: Great job buddy, Always a fan ;)

In other news, do I see a Castrol Honda with sticky tyres in the picture ???

Wow well spotted ...
Yes, you’re right it’s a 2010 CBR in Castrol look ( Rea replica ) with slick tires.
Motorcycling is my other passion besides Tamiya, and im as often as possible on racetracks.

On race tracks with me and riding Motocross with my daughter
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, stingray-63, AndyAus

Last edit: by Manotas.

58111 Mountaineer Resto (once again) 6 years 4 months ago #46948

Well Manotas, Maybe you should come down under for the Super bikes or Motogp @ Phillips Island :) I go every year and I have a friend who priorities me to lease his holiday home at those times :)

58111 Mountaineer Resto (once again) 6 years 4 months ago #46949

Well Manotas, Maybe you should come down under for the Super bikes or Motogp @ Phillips Island :) I go every year and I have a friend who priorities me to lease his holiday home at those times :)

Well actually that's a project i'm working on ! Always wanted to come visit the down under world, and of course specially have a look at the MotoGP races in Philipp Island! As i'm working for Honda,(Pedrosa comes very often at our office as he's living close) i have to possibility to get some intresting tickets..Paddock, VIP and other stuff :y:

The main thing is to coordinate with my kids school vacations...and maybe stop buying Tamiya stuff and fund the travel account :silly:

If it happens, i'll let you know and i'm sure that i'll find also paddock tickets for you. Well of course you'll have to swap your Lorenzo shirt for a Honda one :evil: :evil:

Ha ha ha really nice pic..love the Tamiya shirt and the bike!
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

58111 Mountaineer Resto (once again) 6 years 4 months ago #46950

Well actually that's a project i'm working on ! Always wanted to come visit the down under world, and of course specially have a look at the MotoGP races in Philipp Island! As i'm working for Honda,(Pedrosa comes very often at our office as he's living close) i have to possibility to get some intresting tickets..Paddock, VIP and other stuff :y:

The main thing is to coordinate with my kids school vacations...and maybe stop buying Tamiya stuff and fund the travel account :silly:

If it happens, i'll let you know and i'm sure that i'll find also paddock tickets for you. Well of course you'll have to swap your Lorenzo shirt for a Honda one :evil: :evil:

Just for you my friend ha ha ha ha:

Ha ha ha really nice pic..love the Tamiya shirt and the bike!

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

58111 Mountaineer Resto (once again) 6 years 4 months ago #46952

Just let me know Manotas and we'll makevit happen ?

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.