Keyword

TOPIC:

Porsche 936 Restoration 6 years 5 months ago #46623

Fantastic looking car :y: :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Porsche 936 Restoration 6 years 5 months ago #46646

Hey now, that looks just beautiful, the new decals are excellent, perhaps you could use some MCI decals to fill in the missing ones but really nobody notices because those great stripes have all the attention! Really great man, anyone would be proud to have it on their shelf.
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Porsche 936 Restoration 6 years 5 months ago #46647

Very tidy looking body my friend, well done B)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

Porsche 936 Restoration 6 years 4 months ago #46848

Well here are some more pics. The wife has told me to declutter so its for sale if anyone interested

Porsche 936 Restoration 6 years 4 months ago #46849

The following user(s) Liked this: oldwilly

Porsche 936 Restoration 6 years 4 months ago #46850

All parts are either original or new vintage stock (Diff, pinion gear, tyres, bushes) exception being decals which are new reissue hence missing the dunlop and shell logos but I have printed some on clear decal paper that I could put on but they not as nice as the genuine ones. RC gear is all genuine vintage acoms and works a treat. Battery is original case but of course the cells are shot so I put 6 2/3C 2700mAh NiMh cellls in so it is now 7.2v (obviously the vintage humped 7.2 will not fit due to the body) Runs and handles beautifully
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Porsche 936 Restoration 6 years 4 months ago #46851

It is wonderfull. I can't buy it but it should be at its place in my collection.
:D

Porsche 936 Restoration 6 years 4 months ago #46852

yep, that looks just great, you should keep it and enjoy it, there are not to many out there that are that nice, and think of your history with it. :)
As for de-cluttering, I find that restoring one properly and displaying it has far less clutter than a bunch of parts sitting around, so you already have de-cluttered this one..... but that's just my opinion :)
From somewhere out in the wilds of central Ontario.
.......you build what you like, I will build what I like........it's all cool......

Porsche 936 Restoration 6 years 4 months ago #46854

I Always believe these things should be used and I just havent got the place to use it and I have more fun with my old Rough Rider and my son and his rising fighter

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.337 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.