Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 month 4 days ago #78419

I should have some spares for it if you need...

Thanks! After I disassemble, clean and take inventory I'll let you know if anything needs replacement.
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 month 4 days ago #78420

You'll see , it's a very easy chassis. It's with it I reliked the 4x2 buggies. (Now I run its big brother the dt03).
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 month 3 days ago #78421

Finally found a Neo Falcon, but it needs some restoration as it's a bit crusty with some corroded metal bits. So far I have a new set of wheels and a new set of correct tires set aside. The fronts that came on this score are spire spikes, so I will set them aside for something else. I have some Tamiya paint remover on the way, so I can try that out and paint this body and wing proper black. I even have a new set of decals in the event they don't survive the paint removal process. Anyhoo, I'm pretty happy to find one

Cool buggy Todd, I don't recall this one

The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 month 2 days ago #78435

Mixed bag o' stuff, but I'm most excited about scoring the pink wheels for my faux TT-02B MS project! The discontinued windshield for my Montero body is a relief, as I thought they'd be easy to get what with the new Pajero kits, but so far they are still discontinued and hard to find. The Terra has no signs of running underneath, and a sweet orange chassis that was an option part for Manta I believe. It was sold with an aftermarket body and decals, but I was also able to pick up a new body set. The tires are wrong, but I have a spare set of spire spikes that I've been holding on to for just such an occasion.

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 month 2 days ago #78440

Rohhh! I never saw this orange chassis. Could you post other picts of it please?
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 month 2 days ago #78442

After the Lynx, its 2WD brother came in today... The state is not the same, but it was really cheap, so I did not hesitate for long. This will allow me to work on both 2WD and 4WD version in CAD together...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 month 2 days ago #78443

Rohhh! I never saw this orange chassis. Could you post other picts of it please?

Yes when I get a chance. For now, I think this is the same thing here: www.ebay.com/it...5348702282
I can't find an official P/N for it, but maybe it's a special event thing? 
IG_tamiyaddiction
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 month 2 days ago #78444

It's maybe a special gift for competition. I know that in the 90's for a competition event, tamiya released white trees for the ta02. They were in a very very limited edition.  I saw it one time in a add in France. Put it under glass. 
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 month 1 day ago #78447

A couple more pics would be appreciated. :)

I have a couple of DF-01 chassis on queue and I am getting into them....

Nice Terra Todd.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 4 weeks 2 days ago #78454

Drum roll please,.................

Lol. For upcoming builds.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, GToddC5

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.