Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 days 22 hours ago #78569

Nice AL. I may try to do a Lancia (1st generation) style thing with fat tires all around and the ORV chassis. For street usage...

I have to agree with that, there will be no dull retirement moments!!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 days 21 hours ago #78570

The 037 is awesome.  I have the wheeles and.... the wheeles to do a tribute😂😂😂😂. I almost had one original but postal services killed this part of the deal 😤😭. And I  think that she's gone in another home.
but the last french first edition of the ta03r one is in my room.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 days 19 hours ago #78571

Too bad you couldn't get your hands on the original!!! :) 

Love the TA03R version!
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 6 days 13 hours ago #78572

And it's easy to light the front discretly.

The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 day 2 hours ago #78608

• Al
  • Hog Heaven
  • Hog Heaven

Nice AL. I may try to do a Lancia (1st generation) style thing with fat tires all around and the ORV chassis. For street usage...

Nice idea Jim. I’m assuming you’d just need to cut out larger wheel arches in the body shell. I also see Nathaneal at MCI has started doing some repro tyre sets and wheels. I think he does the Lancia ones.

I started building up my chassis which is just high lighting the bits I’m missing. I’ve also just bought the remains of an original Frog chassis ??? I shouldn’t have looked at Andy’s ORV build thread.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 23 hours 24 minutes ago #78609

The frog is a basis of almost all this chassis based resto. I built my brat tribute on a frog. So now I have a full options brat😂
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 hour 32 minutes ago #78615

Nice idea Jim. I’m assuming you’d just need to cut out larger wheel arches in the body shell. I also see Nathaneal at MCI has started doing some repro tyre sets and wheels. I think he does the Lancia ones.

I started building up my chassis which is just high lighting the bits I’m missing. I’ve also just bought the remains of an original Frog chassis ??? I shouldn’t have looked at Andy’s ORV build thread.

Yes, exactly Al, sort of a Lancia styled retro tribute with a bug body. Thanks for the tip on Nathaneals wheels and tires, I will check them out.

Nothing like sitting down to start a build  just to end up with pen and paper listing what you THOUGHT you had but are missing! LOL!

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 1.983 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.