Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 6 years 8 months ago #45275

My australian daughter arrived this morning. :D

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 6 years 8 months ago #45300

Not today really, but last Friday I got to exchange one car I LOVED since I was a kid, the Lamborghini Cheetah. So I handed a cool guy in here an old and beat up Rough Rider from 1979 in exchange for a [pretty unique] 1978 Lamborghini Cheetah.

I already have more Riders in my collection, but this is my very first Tamiya Cheetah. My incomes this year and postal prices doesn't allow me to buy any more cars from abroad, so this was a chance I could not let go.

Now, the pictures here probably doesn't show anything out of the ordinary with the car, but this here Cheetah is not like anything you have seen before. This is a 4x4 RC vehicle, no kidding! The chassis was customized by the original owner back in the 70's so it is even more extraordinary. Now don't think I am at all excited about destroying such a wonderful piece of RC history by turning it into something it is not! Actually, I know this is going to knock some money from me, and there'll be lots of patience and probably years waiting to find the pieces to turn back this kit into what was meant to be out of the box, a 2wd vehicle. At least the car has a new set of original wheels and tires, and all of the tiny/important bodyparts are present. Oh, and it even has one or two super cool extras I'm sure you're going to smile with. Just allow me have some time to take detail pictures of it. This is definitely not like any other Cheetah you've ever seen. And while I'm a fool for old SRB's, I'm not at all missing the Rough Rider I gave for this.

I'll open up a thread for this later on this week, or next weekend if not possible. I'm back to work this week.

You all have a good Tuesday! :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

What did you do today? 6 years 8 months ago #45303

I LOVE CHEETAH

Last edit: by Tamiya Madrid.

What did you do today? 6 years 8 months ago #45307

Beautifull deal mongoose.
I would be happy to see your thread. I don't know very well the cheetah.

What did you do today? 6 years 8 months ago #45308

:cry: last home for stepmom today. I hate these moments.
More, I didn't refound my avante hopup chassis yesterday:angry:

What did you do today? 6 years 8 months ago #45354

I am so disappointed to don't find my decals nor my chassis for the egress and the avante, I decided to order a new repro decals sheet for the egress. And I am sure to do some speleology in my bedroom.

Next project in my mind since the blazer, a 959. Very hard research :( . (or if another if I find a good opportunity ;) )

What did you do today? 6 years 8 months ago #45377

I've been a bit under the weather these days, seems the plague has hit Sweden.

Nevertheless I've done a few things, like building the Landfreeder. Amazing chassi the CC-01. Like a budget 3-speed chassi. I'm not a crawler-guy but I'm looking further into jeeps and heavy off road vehicles these days.

Attachments:

What did you do today? 6 years 8 months ago #45379

The wrangler is very pretty. But the pajero is maybe nicer (in hard body)

What did you do today? 6 years 8 months ago #45380

Took the mystery machine for a spin in a carpark
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by Hornet neil.

What did you do today? 6 years 8 months ago #45383

Having problems uploading video

Last edit: by Hornet neil.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.