Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69320

I love these rims
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69321

Which one Flo, The one in the Lunchy tyre or the one I have to try and modify?
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69322

Finished the chassis and cut out the Celica body for my Rally DF03ra. This was originally going to be a non build "keep on the shelf" kit but that quickly vaporized when I opened it. It came fully ball raced and had a nice Tamiya ESC so I built it. The body will have to wait for paint til the NH temp gets up a bit. 23 F this morning and smells like snow........
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69323

Which one Flo, The one in the Lunchy tyre or the one I have to try and modify?
the 2 especially the lunchy ones😛

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69324

Finished the chassis and cut out the Celica body for my Rally DF03ra. This was originally going to be a non build "keep on the shelf" kit but that quickly vaporized when I opened it. It came fully ball raced and had a nice Tamiya ESC so I built it. The body will have to wait for paint til the NH temp gets up a bit. 23 F this morning and smells like snow........

I love this celica Jim. Congrats
The following user(s) Liked this: Lemsko, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69325

Received two things today... The first one will be disclosed at some point. It's just a part (or two) of a (future) project. I'll disclose it when there will be more matter to the project to the point it can materialise.

The other thing is 17 (few covers attached) issues of Model Cars Monthly, in relative good state from April 1984 to August 1985. I took this while I was looking for some press reviews and informations on the Hunter and Marui cars around that period. From October 1984, almost all the last cover page is a commercial ad for a Marui cars. Marui was the new kid in town, and those car had a very good reputation (similar from what I could see in France magazines)... 
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69326

Love it. You know. 
The following user(s) Liked this: silvertriple, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69345

Had to go out and have some fun at the first snowfall of the year 

Now there is tracks all over the road here 
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69346

Nice Richard!
Weather forecast is saying snow on Sunday. I may be able to play as well with the Lunchbox on Sunday :-D

In the meantime, I'm off for the office today, and started my afternoon by unjamming the 3D printer. If lucky, I'm able to validate some parts in the afternoon (have quite a few stl waiting for tests :)
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)

Last edit: by silvertriple.

What did you do today? 2 years 5 months ago #69351

There maybe snow here at the weekend so if there is I will not be able to work so I may also take Lunchy #2 out.  

Anyone got a FlySky GT3B or GT3 C, I'm tempted to get one so I can set a few cars up without having several handsets. 
Regards

Lee

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.198 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.