What did you do today? 2 years 6 months ago #69038

Ended my son in law mud blaster2.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 2 years 6 months ago #69039

Found this old HO loco to.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Jonny Retro, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 2 years 6 months ago #69040

And finaly rewired the blitzer beetle roof rack. Front lights need rewire to.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 6 months ago #69060

Nice Flo!! Another Brat on the road! 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 6 months ago #69061

A rare mud blaster 2 . Full bearings, new transmission gearbox 17t motor esc 2,4 flysky radio and 3003 servo and 2 4600 nimh aqs. My son in law will be happy. And tiny touch, pilot and copilot dad and son. ;)
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 6 months ago #69062

He sure will be happy!! You might consider a set of wings while you are at it! Sounds like its gonna be fast!! 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 6 months ago #69066

Progress has been slow, but ongoing.....  Started putting together lighting for the Lunchbox.  Have also finished off the body & decals.

As it will have front lights and neons, and I now have three body shells for it, i decided the lights needed to be easy to swap around for different colour schemes.  So deciding a PCB with JST connectors give the simplest way to mix 'n match.  Also decided to add in a 5V regulator, as it just makes life easier as it removes any problem with voltage spikes, or drops under load.  The LED will always shine bright.

The Ragga Van will get green neons, which are looking very radioactive.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 6 months ago #69067

He sure will be happy!! You might consider a set of wings while you are at it! Sounds like its gonna be fast!! 

I hope that it will be enough fast for him.  But not too much. It's his first rc....
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 6 months ago #69099

Haven't done much today, had to take my Dad to Eye A&E and I have my Grandson over.  Managed to print a scale jerry can on the printer. Came out well and didnt take long. 

Regards

Lee
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple

What did you do today? 2 years 6 months ago #69101

Technically not today (was yesterday, but worth to share), I was with my son to join a Facebook french group related to Vintage RC and participated to animation in a show in Chambery, (Savoie, France). There was an indoor track, with two optional jumps... Every hour, the first 15 minutes was for a RC school animation, where we taught kids the rudiments of RC cars, having our cars ran by the kids...That was fun and put the car catchers to difficult times :).And beside the rc school, we had the track for ourselves the rest of the day... We put it to good use :) My son lunchbox had a broken part at the end of the difficult day (my son was taking pleasure to take both jumps all the times), and we repaired this in 10 minutes when back home... Overall a good and fun day, with kids going back to their parents with opened eyes by their rc experience... And lot of parents asking about how to start, and what is needed to start :-D
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, jord001, Ducksnuts

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.746 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.