Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 1 year 10 months ago #71757

OMG . A wild one I want run without doubt . It's too beautifull Andy.
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 1 year 10 months ago #71775

Finally got some decals on the Austin.
A few little bits to finish off, and will be ready to roll.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko

What did you do today? 1 year 10 months ago #71777

Looking good :y: B)

Makes more sense as a racer - I had wondered why you hadn't done something about the bonnet bolt downs if it was meant to be a road going classic :)
The following user(s) Liked this: Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 1 year 10 months ago #71780

Pretty nice result with only a little decals. Congrats
The following user(s) Liked this: Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 1 year 10 months ago #71781

Thanks guys.
Got a couple small details to put on, then will get some good photos.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al

What did you do today? 1 year 10 months ago #71792

Hi all, I am sharing this for the Organisers of the event and will be there again myself :) 

Calling all Tamiya fans, we want to see you guys at the Castle Hill Vintage Festival this year. Even if you have never raced before and want to see what it's all about, we have made time in the event schedule for some exhibition heats so you can run your car on the track without the stress of formal competition. We would love to see some of your collection on display, come and chat to other collectors and enthusiasts. No need to come for both days off you don't want to, just drop by, check it out and have some fun.
Click on the link and see what it's all about and ask all the questions you want. See you there!

www.facebook.co...7288681656

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Lemsko, silvertriple, Ducksnuts

What did you do today? 1 year 10 months ago #71793

Andy, not sure why I joined that Facebook group as for me it is definitely down under :)
Probably it is because Jason proposed me to join it, and I already said him that I would love to attend this event... Unfortunately, I don't see myself flying to Australia for this... But, in the case I ever think about going down under, I'll make sure I make my trip coinciding with such event, as I would love to see you all face to face :).
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko

What did you do today? 1 year 10 months ago #71794

My australian daughter should be in France during this period. But I'll convert her boyfriend to the rc during 4 weeks.😁

What did you do today? 1 year 10 months ago #71795

Should be able to get up there on the Sunday.  Will there be a schedule for the novice/exhibition runs?  Am sure my daughter would have a run.

I see there's a "Fragile" Exhibition class.  Might have to bring the Super Hornet along for that!!!

What did you do today? 1 year 10 months ago #71800

Should be able to get up there on the Sunday.  Will there be a schedule for the novice/exhibition runs?  Am sure my daughter would have a run.

I see there's a "Fragile" Exhibition class.  Might have to bring the Super Hornet along for that!!!

This is great news, Yes there will be a shedule I will update when I see it confirmed. I should get my Mountaineer running for the exhibition  ;) 
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Ducksnuts

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.