Keyword

TOPIC:

how can i get top quality discontinued decals? 10 years 9 months ago #23152

the only real way forward I can see is two fold. Community as a group recreates and collects artwork. I can't see this being a problem for the majority of decal pieces as they are company names and the copyright belongs to them. Plus many logos are already available on the internet free as high quality files. Images that Tamiya made like the Wild Willy image might be another story though. The second part is to find people like me who can print them. But the thing is a printer can't advertise that they will print decals. But you can go to a printer with your artwork and get the decals printed without any issue. The hard part is knowing who to go to.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

how can i get top quality discontinued decals? 10 years 9 months ago #23153

Well luckily you can't see the rest of the room on the picture :P and some I will be parting with :ohmy:

well enough, way off topic, anybody got some TFevo decals lying around? for cheap :laugh: :laugh:

feedback for seller specifically for the decals, "Repro Top Force Evolution Evo Decals Stickers not Tamiya"

1: Top quality decals, highly recommend.

2: Really happy with quality, well packaged and fast delivery. Thank you.

3: Excellent thanks.

4: E: X::C::E::L::L::E::N::T::: Ebayeur sérieux - A recommander+++ Merci

5: Great quality product. Exactly as described. Many Thanks.

6: Excellent item, fast delivery and well packed, Thank you so so much :) A+ 5*
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: waterbok

Last edit: by AndyAus.

how can i get top quality discontinued decals? 10 years 9 months ago #23185

feedback for seller specifically for the decals, "Repro Top Force Evolution Evo Decals Stickers not Tamiya"

1: Top quality decals, highly recommend.

2: Really happy with quality, well packaged and fast delivery. Thank you.

3: Excellent thanks.

4: E: X::C::E::L::L::E::N::T::: Ebayeur sérieux - A recommander+++ Merci

5: Great quality product. Exactly as described. Many Thanks.

6: Excellent item, fast delivery and well packed, Thank you so so much :) A+ 5*

Well the stickers are listed as being made from polymeric vinyl with laminate. Polymeric vinyl is probably the best choice and its a long lasting vinyl (5 yrs outdoor), prints well and is not too dear.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.