Keyword

TOPIC:

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 4 months ago #62801

• Edou
  • Edou's Avatar Topic Author
  • Hopping Mad
  • Hopping Mad
I binge watched the first three seasons of Narcos not too long ago. Currently watching Homecoming. Recommending Silicon Valley (comedy) too, which has ended now.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Things I like to watch on the screen 3 years 4 months ago #62806

Mystery Science Theater 3000 !!!!! What a howl, a favorite now for about 2 decades!!

Things I like to watch on the screen 2 years 5 months ago #69153

I miss having a proper sized cat ...

The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

Things I like to watch on the screen 2 years 5 months ago #69156

My cat wasn't as big as the one in the video but he was quite a big cat. Loved him to bits. Sadly he died age 15 in Oct 2011

Regards

Lee
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Things I like to watch on the screen 2 years 5 months ago #69193

Things I like to watch on the screen 2 years 5 months ago #69195

Season 6 of Shetland has just started airing on Netflix, very excited for this.

Things I like to watch on the screen 2 years 5 months ago #69196

I watch loads of stuff on Youtube from music reactions to Minecraft, Most things bike related, bike building, restorations, car restorations, general getting things running. Any subject on making things,  Airbrush related /Spray painting, some Rc stuff like Scale Builders Guild, RC Every day and a few others, 3D printing / Fusion360 tutorials.
On Netflix I have just finished watching Squid Game and Midnight Mass, Got Umbrella Academy S2 and Lock and Key S2 to watch.  Watching Sons of Anarchy again as I loved that and because bikes are a big part of my life but in general I love bike racing MotoGP although its getting boring but anything to do with ghosts, aliens, horror and i'm in. Most of the time I fall asleep while watching things so end up watching them 2 or 3 times before I get all the way through :) I also listen to a lot of music on Youtube 

Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim

Things I like to watch on the screen 2 years 5 months ago #69231

Apart from my music playlists, on youtube regular channels are Linus TT, Jayz 2c, Veritasium, Donut Media, 1320Video, Hoonigan, MadSeasonShow, and WillE.  And some days I just see where the algorithm takes me.
Stan/Netflix/Disney I've been re-watching shows from my '90's and early 2000's.  Have just finished all 7 seasons of Buffy the Vampire Slayer (yes you read that correctly), Firefly, and now plugging my way through My Name is Earl.
Current shows the better half and I watch are Death in Paradise and The Walking Dead.

Things I like to watch on the screen 2 years 5 months ago #69254

I've watched all but the latest season of Death in Paradise, me, my wife and my grandson watch it.  I'm at season 8 of Walking Dead, I haven't watched it since before lockdown. My wife hates horror or zombie stuff so I have to watch it when she isn't about. Started watching Fear the Walking Dead too but can't remember where I got to with that show.
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: Ducksnuts, mirrorman

Things I like to watch on the screen 2 years 5 months ago #69255

I like the christmas movies.  We killed scandal, pretty little liars with my wife, 50 shades trilogy and the original twin peaks. 

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.