Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43546

You might want to extend the caching time on the external fonts, Lars. It's currently an hour only which seems quite unnecessarily short. I noticed them being reloaded...

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43547

Yep, working on that. Not sure how to fix it yet...

I have noticed that the "Topic Author" tag (where appropriate) starts on the same line as the avatar picture, so you get "Topic" on the same line as the pic, and "Author" on the next line...

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43548

Done.
Now one year. :y:

You might want to extend the caching time on the external fonts, Lars. It's currently an hour only which seems quite unnecessarily short. I noticed them being reloaded...

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
The following user(s) Liked this: Edou

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43549

You are right, using Android, hitting the Emoticons button blocks the text field and no emoticons show up.

Using a normal browser (Chrome) on a PC shows the emoticons, but you have to close the Modal box before you can type more text.

I need to ask the developer about that one...

-Lars

Emoticons don't work and fail the keyboard under android marshmallow.

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43552

For the line break with "Topic Author", this additional CSS might help:

.topic-starter {
white-space: nowrap;
}
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Last edit: by Edou.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43553

Deleting cache got Tapatalk for iPhone working again. Thx

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43560

I've made adjustments to these four now.
Is it ok now?

Re upgrade 7th May (that explains the error messages all morning ;) ):

- text size when posting is too small/faint for me;

- text size/density isn't that great when looking at the Recent Topics page :( though it's just about ok on actual topic pages;

- "New" post identifier on forum Recent Topics page looks untidy - too high & too close to line above;

- Avatar images seem to be displayed at twice the dimensions they used to be (& look rubbish) ... I've uploaded a 200px wide image but it hasn't helped (or do they have to be approved before they start being used?)

:)

Yep, looks a lot better now :y: :)

I have noticed that the "Topic Author" tag (where appropriate) starts on the same line as the avatar picture, so you get "Topic" on the same line as the pic, and "Author" on the next line...

1 & 3 have reverted overnight to back where they were :(
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43565

Are you using the "Moderate Topic" button? (visible to admins only)

Still can't edit titles, Is it an age thing :)

No just the old way of going to the First post, clicking edit and adding to the title. It submits but doesn't show up, If I were to use the moderate function I could on change the title if I move the topic? I would just like the edit first post option to work :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43570

I can't change the title either using edit of the first post... Don't know when that stopped working.

You can change the topic/title/subject using Moderate Topic.
On the "Move options" tab, only edit the "New subject" field to the new title, select "Set the subject for all replies" check-box.
Leave the other drop down lists untouched.

-Lars

Are you using the "Moderate Topic" button? (visible to admins only)

Still can't edit titles, Is it an age thing :)

No just the old way of going to the First post, clicking edit and adding to the title. It submits but doesn't show up, If I were to use the moderate function I could on change the title if I move the topic? I would just like the edit first post option to work :)

Last edit: by larbut.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43572

Now I've fixed it again. Let's hope it stays this time :-)

I've made adjustments to these four now.
Is it ok now?

Re upgrade 7th May (that explains the error messages all morning ;) ):

- text size when posting is too small/faint for me;

- text size/density isn't that great when looking at the Recent Topics page :( though it's just about ok on actual topic pages;

- "New" post identifier on forum Recent Topics page looks untidy - too high & too close to line above;

- Avatar images seem to be displayed at twice the dimensions they used to be (& look rubbish) ... I've uploaded a 200px wide image but it hasn't helped (or do they have to be approved before they start being used?)

:)

Yep, looks a lot better now :y: :)

1 & 3 have reverted overnight to back where they were :(

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.