Keyword

TOPIC:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43614

I've returned to an older PHP version. Let me know if the problems continue.
-Lars

Yep me. Every page same sometimes a fatal error page after posting.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43615

It looks to be ok now :y:

Last edit: by stingray-63.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 11 months ago #43618

Tapa is working again
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 10 months ago #44035

Noticed the other day that articles are now ranked by descending number of views, whether on the "all" page or on subcategories ... would seem to me that not only are the newer article are buried at the bottom, they're destined to stay there :(

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 10 months ago #44040

That's correct. I've tested a different sorting on the Article-pages the last few days.
And, I have the same worries as you. What I was looking for was a way to "promote" those articles which has been most popular. I'll look into if there are other ways to do that.
-Lars

Noticed the other day that articles are now ranked by descending number of views, whether on the "all" page or on subcategories ... would seem to me that not only are the newer article are buried at the bottom, they're destined to stay there :(

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 10 months ago #44048

Returned the sorting on Article pages to "newest first" and added a small list of "most popular" articles.
-Lars

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 10 months ago #44344

Can't change a thread title (currently "CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Volvo Laplander", I want to change it to "CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Morris Quad") - I sure this used to work (edit first post, change title, submit), but it hasn't worked for some time :(

I just tried moderating everything to a new thread with the new title - that doesn't seem to have worked either... in fact it's worse as I've now lost the first post with the index in it :cry:

Last edit: by Jonny Retro.

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 10 months ago #44345

I found your index-post and put it back into your original thread:
tamiyabase.com/...mitstart=0

I've also tweaked some settings so that you should be able to edit the subject now.
Give it a try and let me know.

-Lars

Can't change a thread title (currently "CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Volvo Laplander", I want to change it to "CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Morris Quad") - I sure this used to work (edit first post, change title, submit), but it hasn't worked for some time :(

I just tried moderating everything to a new thread with the new title - that doesn't seem to have worked either... in fact it's worse as I've now lost the first post with the index in it :cry:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 10 months ago #44350

The title is changed now, but I'm not convinced it was anything I did ... the URL is still the old title though :confused:

Reports on the new site HERE!!! 6 years 10 months ago #44359

I'm actually hoping the URL will not change if the title is changed. that would cause all the search enegines (Google, etc) to have wrong URLs and be a negative thing for rating on the search engine listings.

The first post that I moved back looked to have the new title you wanted, before I moved it back. It's the first post in a thread that defines the tread title, so I guess you first attempt succeeded wrt changing the title.

The title is changed now, but I'm not convinced it was anything I did ... the URL is still the old title though :confused:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.