Keyword

TOPIC:

58007 Cheetah 9 months 3 weeks ago #75716

YES! Looks like a Lamborghini dealership!! 

Love following this one Al!  (and the Porsche!)
The following user(s) Liked this: Al

Please Log in to join the conversation.

58007 Cheetah 9 months 3 weeks ago #75728

• Al
  • Al's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

Today I thought I’d start trying to tidy up some of the small stuff on these bodies and boy there are plenty of bits !!!

It was interesting to find someone had used a nail to hold on the right arm ????

Another thing I’m trying to do is rebuild the rear cage off the back which holds the 2 Jerry cans as well as the axe and spade if you’re lucky enough to actually have them.
 I’m trying to use the remains of 2 of theses to try and make 1. It’s not quite finished yet as it’s a tad fragile. I’m leaving the glue to harden over night and I’ll see if I can finish it tomorrow.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Ducksnuts, GToddC5

58007 Cheetah 9 months 2 weeks ago #75777

• Al
  • Away
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

So from 2 broken rear cages I’ve actually managed to make one complete one. I’m quite pleased with this hopefully it will look okay once it’s sprayed and fitted.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Scanox, GToddC5

58007 Cheetah 9 months 2 weeks ago #75782

You will make a shelf queen and a runner or only a shelfqueen?

58007 Cheetah 9 months 2 weeks ago #75783

• Al
  • Away
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Good question Flo, I think I want one good version for myself, I’d love to give it a test run at the very least and I’m going to sell off all the rest. I really don’t need 4 or 5 Cheetahs as much as I love these cars.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.