TOPIC: Richard's Falcon basket case project. Repair job has started...

Richard's Falcon basket case project. Repair job has started... 2 weeks 9 hours ago #50884

Btw is there anyone tried modern o-rings for the shocks, that's is easy to get hold of by any chance?
CVA shocks have allways been good to me, so I don't really need after market o-rings, but just makes it more easy to source.

But non CVA shocks on my trail rigs on the other hand is a different story.
8 of 10 times most shocks tend to leak after a while.
Last Edit: by caprinut.

Richard's Falcon basket case project. Repair job has started... 1 week 3 days ago #50922

• AJB
  • No Guts No Glory!
  • No Guts No Glory!

caprinut wrote: Btw is there anyone tried modern o-rings for the shocks, that's is easy to get hold of by any chance?
CVA shocks have allways been good to me, so I don't really need after market o-rings, but just makes it more easy to source.

I used modern Tamiya red o rings when rebuilding my old Fox’s shocks recently, and they seem to be good so far. Part number 50597

Richard's Falcon basket case project. Repair job has started... 1 week 2 days ago #50931

AJB wrote:

caprinut wrote: Btw is there anyone tried modern o-rings for the shocks, that's is easy to get hold of by any chance?

I used modern Tamiya red o rings when rebuilding my old Fox’s shocks recently, and they seem to be good so far. Part number 50597

Thank you!
I will try those ;)

Richard's Falcon basket case project. Repair job has started... 3 days 12 hours ago #50965

I've always used modern red o-rings in rebuilding CVAs & never thought it might be considered "wrong" :blush:
Moderators: Jonny RetroAndyAus
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds