Keyword

TOPIC:

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 10 months ago #66860

Capri and mini... 2 of my dream cars after the vette.... maybe a thread could be fun of our cars.

Not a bad idea!
Maybe keep it "vintage" in the spirit of this site, before 95' ish like Tamiya kits??
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 10 months ago #66861

Just got informed that my apatment will be ready 1st September.
That gives me little more time to play with rc stuff than I planned.
But I need to start packing some bits so I don't need to deal with all the stuff at the same stuff, not good for my health to stess packing.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, Lemsko, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 10 months ago #66867

I'm sad that I don't have any pictures of my old cars or bikes.  I never had a proper camera until a few years ago so until I got a phone with a camera i didn't really take any pictures  Any I have were from friends who had taken them. I still have the 1970's Honda's but everything else Is lost apart from in my memories. I've followed project Binky from the start, Iwas very good at metal fabrication in my younger days although i'm not too bad still. I just need the proper tools and space :) , I like to watch anything that includes fabrication, builds and restorations so I spend a lot of time on Youtube. 
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 9 months ago #67457

Just found this site via a Youtube video: scale-garage.com/

I might buy something from them down the line.
The items I missing in their lineup is a more rustic garage (like Rc Everyday on YT) and modern garage, like dealership garages.

But one of the woodfloor variants is about what I want.
Their vinyl size is 90x60cm, which is perfect for my 80cm wide garages I'm planning on building.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 8 months ago #67675

My move to my new apartment is postponed one month.
Oh well, it gives me more time to pack and do a bit rc stuff.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 7 months ago #68394

My old hobbyroom is about to be packed down fully.
I hope the new hobbyroom will be finished today or tomorrow so I can begin to move stuff.

A few hours ago the bench was totally empty

And soon it was fully packed down.
I hope to sell this to refund some new items, but seems hard selling atm.
Needs to be gone by Tuesday evening next week.

And it is nearly impossible to get to the window now.
All Tamiya boxes in the closet is fully filled with my cars as well, and there is still a few cars on the shelves to the right.
So far I've packed 20 boxes and there is a few more to go.
I'm exhausted now and my back hurt really really bad as it has been aching a lot lately.

My new apatment is still not finished and there is still kitchen, bathroom stuff and trim to go on to name a few.
Moving truck is coming on Wednesday next week so there is very little time left.

So far I've packing all my stuff alone and have made one trip with my car and trailer to load stuff off.
I'm really knackered and my fatigue illness is not exactly helping me, but I need to stay in there to make it.

I really looking forward to settle in and enjoy my new small mancave.
Might be living in moving box's land for a while lol
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, silvertriple, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 7 months ago #68395

When you  pack the room where you have everything it is always an adventure... As per my own experience, after that, the small thing you will need will be always in the last box remaining to open... Moving place is going to be difficult, but after this, it will be exciting... I wish you good luck!
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Lemsko, jord001

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 7 months ago #68398

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers
Good luck Rich, you’ll get there.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 7 months ago #68404

Yes richard. You'll do it easy.
The following user(s) Liked this: 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko

Richard's adventure in scale garage and related items. 2 years 6 months ago #68457

yeah, good luck

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.