Keyword

TOPIC:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40992

Nice!
One arm and a leg, or one kidney?
:-)

:laugh: You missed the right eye Lars :y:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41009

No, it was my left eye in fact, and my bruised and battered kidneys :unsure:

No, to be serious.... I got it for 50 Euros. I still will have to pay to get it shipped home, and pay the taxes, so closer to 70-75 Euros will be the total price. I don't think that is too bad for a NIB Hilux/Bruiser battery. Still much cheaper than the Toyota badge .

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41010

:y: sure ! it's not too expensive

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41084

I am waiting this small runner. Not too many lunchies at home :blush:

Attachments:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41085

Well I'm awaiting delivery of my brand new Pajero rally sport....xmas pressie from my wife.....so that I too can get out there. And spend loads of money on hop ups and repairs..:-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41086

I am getting the first parts for my future Bruiser build, a Turnigy i6 www.ebay.es/itm...EBIDX%3AIT got it at an insane low price, back then I used to bid extremely hard, now I am a pro-snipper. getting it for 15.60 when there was another interested is priceless.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41089

Well done Mr Dash-crash....

And My Pajero arrived today...........unfortunatly can't open it 'til christmas.....but it's here.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41094

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: FRUSTRATION!!!!!!!!!! If you want I still have a nib set of tamiya universal shafts for sale. (Your first hopup ;) )

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41108

Dipdibidip! :P won a Kyosho Ultima Based Road Car, a well used lambo, technically isn't even an 'item', but seller labeled it as 'Derelict for part scavenging' If that is a Derelict, then what was my F40 that now runs as new?

Closed auction link.
www.ebay.es/itm...fresh=true
A Kyosho 1/something Lambo is really only worth 30 €?
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, stingray-63

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #41122

Oh yes, also got A Tamiya Mountaineer
es.wallapop.com...e-49365319
I like it black... also was cheaper than a ReRe Bruiser :evil: I could disassemble and reassemble it if I feel the need for it. Now I'm stopped until spring

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.