Keyword

TOPIC:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #40318

Bought myself a pair of these, so I can get my runner Avante 2001 back on the road again :) :y:

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #40460

Just hit BIN on this new parts collection to my Wild One restoration.

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #40463

Ooooohhhhhhh Nice :y:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40541

Just won this manual on Ebay.
Really happy as I've been looking for one for several years, it's theDavid Jun version of the TA03 Pro (58200)

Now I'm only missing manual 58151 Calsonic Nissan Primera JTCC Upgrade Special to own the first 200 mauals, and a couple more to own the first 250 :) :whistle:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40543

I have the jtcc se manual if you want, I can scan it.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40547

I dont think having a scan is the issue here, but getting hands on the real deal ;)

Maybe Lars will swap your manual for a TF or such :whistle: :laugh: :laugh:

Last edit: by waterbok.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40548

:laugh: for a TF or a dyna blaster that shoulld be a good deal :whistle: :blush: :laugh:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40549

Waterbok is right, it's the real deal I'm looking for.
Trades are always possible :-)

I have the jtcc se manual if you want, I can scan it.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40551

Or as a donation for abusing this site for for-filling your own needs. ;)

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40561

A Hilux to go with my F350 :whistle:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.