Keyword

TOPIC:

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40587

Going to print rockets?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40588

Or Barbie dolls... :D
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40591

It's a 3D printer, yes. Made in China and delivered as a kit :ohmy: :unsure:
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40593

nice :y:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40635

A NIB Dynatech 02H for my TF Evo, new chassis, B , C and D parts for my Terra Conqueror rebuild, and from Stella a 30th anniversary Porsche.

I have collected 2 new lightweight alloy ball diffs , a new splitter and a carbon fibre prop shaft to drop in my Conqueror, but now I am thinking they might go nicely in the Porsche, :unsure: , I know the shaft length is different, it has two uni's at each end and I can shorten it for the TA-02.
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, Edou, stingray-63

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40643

Oh they stil had the 30th one? ;)

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40650

It was a pre order

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40833

Soon as possible, my original Blackfoot will come back to home. I had to sell it some years ago but the actual owner is ok to trade it with a monster beetle.
I would like to copy Jonny :blush: But it will be largely easier.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

Last edit: by stingray-63.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40859

:) ordered this upper deck for the egress

And this parts for the wrangler
Attachments:

Last edit: by stingray-63.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40891

And another :whistle: :laugh: :blush:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut, Edou, stingray-63, Snappy1

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.