Keyword

TOPIC:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40930

There must have been loads of those that got thrown away because they got upgraded with Egress parts. :ohmy:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40933

:( Sorry I haven't it. I have a rear one .

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40936

There must have been loads of those that got thrown away because they got upgraded with Egress parts. :ohmy:

:pinch: :pinch: most likely :(

:( Sorry I haven't it. I have a rear one .

Thanks for checking buddy ;)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40940

:) found that on evilbay. Now I need a new body (for a low price because the pt cruiser needs a new front train).

Attachments:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40945

:) found that on evilbay. Now I need a new body (for a low price because the pt cruiser needs a new front train).

link and do they have any more?
<p>16 Tamiyas and the limit is reached (per the boss).... So I have to rotate to maintain that number.</p>

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40948

:) Tadaa
À découvrir sur eBay www.ebay.com/it...1779725143

Re:The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40980

The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG, stingray-63, poebe

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40989

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40990

Nice!
One arm and a leg, or one kidney?
:-)

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40991

What the heck, my kidneys are useless anyway :sick:
The following user(s) Liked this: larbut

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.