Keyword

TOPIC:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40894

That one looks sweet, Dynatech and all....

Please Log in to join the conversation.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40895

That one looks sweet, Dynatech and all....

And the bottom is so clean so i'm guessing minimal use :)

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: Snappy1

Last edit: by AndyAus.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40903

:woohoo: Dude Andy :y: I'm jealous! I'm looking for one for a light price but since several monthes prices are up and crazy when I find one complete and in a good state.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40907

:woohoo: Dude Andy :y: I'm jealous! I'm looking for one for a light price but since several monthes prices are up and crazy when I find one complete and in a good state.

Yes was lucky with this one, No body bid on it and I made an offer to the seller :) After a little negotiation we agreed on a fair price ;)

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40908

That's beautifull buddy :y:
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40909

Nice Vanquish, Andy!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.
The following user(s) Liked this: AndyAus

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40911

Nice Vanquish, Andy!

Thanks Buddy, I think I'll get away with just replacing the cracked wing & hopefully salvage the decals :) But the front shock tower us broken (I'm thinking it happen very early in it's life, hence why so little use :huh: ) so I'm in the process of getting a replacement, but all in all a very tidy car :)

Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40923

You impress me if you find that front shock tower. :) I looked long and hard and nothing came up. Luckily I could shape the one I had back to Ok condition.

Let me know if you need other parts, I might have a few left over.

Lars
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40927

:whistle: Could I have a pit of the shocks support please....

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 6 months ago #40928

:whistle: Could I have a pit of the shocks support please....

It's the same parts Lars was looking for ;)

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.