Keyword

TOPIC:

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 3 months ago #73438

Niice!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 3 months ago #73455

Today, I fetched 2 cars with one single purpose : complete the Nichimo chassis model collection

I also got a MRC catalogue, which include a lot of valuable information on MRC, Nichimo, Road Academy and some other brands imported by MRC...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 3 months ago #73456

Hi Marc, Love the drivetrain config on this one, hope you will take some pics of the teardown.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 3 months ago #73457

Jim, 
as said, the plan is to model them, there will be full of details in the CAD work :)
Luminous and Cosmo shooter, rear train is common, and as per my understanding the front train is the same as the 4WD but without the transmission...
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 3 months ago #73459

Nice find Marc.  And the catalog from mrc is awesome.  I would like to see it. Sure I could find my mrc inside. And my image models.

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 3 months ago #73469

• Al
  • Impressive Numbers
  • Impressive Numbers

A bit of post Christmas shopping for myself.
Another Cheetah body, well the main part, which looks like it’s been painted with emulsion.
Plus a front bumper, which I picked up just because these are hard to get hold of.
The touring car cockpit set which is going to be an experiment to see if I can get it in the Alfa Giulia body shell. First impressions, I’ll be cutting quite a bit away??
A set of mini lite wheels, as alternatives for the Alfa, but I’m not so sure now. I’d like to get another set of the Alfa ones and spray them gold, for that retro look.
Finally a front bumper for the B2B sidecar. This is one of the last on my list of models I’d like to have and bumpers always tend to be broken or scratched.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, silvertriple

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 3 months ago #73493

Well, after chasing around with FedEx because they delivered to the wrong address, I unboxed today's haul.

Added to the lineup is the Toyota LC 40 Quadtrack, a bunch of servos for upcoming builds and some tiny UCC cars. I think I'll leave them canned up for now, until I'm motivated to do a scale garage like @Caprinut and all the tiny boxes I picked out arrive!

Not shown - I also picked up a proper cutting mat and some paint for the Blackfoot when the weather allows.

IG_tamiyaddiction
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Lemsko, Ducksnuts

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 3 months ago #73514

Good I can have bad influence on people 

Love the BMX! 
My bike for most of my young years was also a BMX of some sort. Never seen another everi It was gold with back pillow thingy and only rear pedal brakes.
The following user(s) Liked this: GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 3 months ago #73515

Got some screws in the post.
2.3x2.6 screws for a winter tire project.

And another bag of snow chains for my 6x6 build.

The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, GToddC5

Look what the Mail man brought me ! 1 year 3 months ago #73526

Today I bought two bodies.
Protech Volvo S40 BTCC 200mm for my expanding Volvo collection.
Protech Ford Focus RS Mk1 190mm for a winter rally project, probably based on one of my TL01 chassis.

They was very cheap at less than 13 quid each so for that offer I could not let them go.
Same shop also has Viper 200mm, Renalt Clio Rallycross 190mm, Ford Focus RS MK1 200mm, Porsche 911 190+200mm, Subaru WRX 190+200mm,  and Mercedes CLK 200mm.
All from Protech and with the same price tag.
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, AndyAus, Al, 1972 LeMansGT Jim, Lemsko, GToddC5

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.