Keyword

TOPIC:

What did you do today? 2 years 9 months ago #67704

Your work is awesome.
The following user(s) Liked this: silvertriple, jord001

Please Log in to join the conversation.

What did you do today? 2 years 9 months ago #67705

I've been looking at the completely printed rc's as I want to build my own car, I have a mini body but no chassis. You may have to buy bearings but I want one that I can print off the front suspension and a back axle or diff and use it in my own chassis 
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple

What did you do today? 2 years 9 months ago #67706

You could print and design a pancar style m chassis and use group C diff .

What did you do today? 2 years 9 months ago #67707

First vax this morning.  
The following user(s) Liked this: Rabbi_kun, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 9 months ago #67726

Well, mounted today, but was really yesterday

First run on the beach with 2 of the Lunchboxs. The video looks lighter than what it was yesterday evening when we ran. Next time will go even later :-D!
One of the light bucket decided to detach itself from the body while bashing on some ondulated side of the beach. Fixed that later on with gaffer, and it should work much better. Now, to be honest, I'm not sure I'll be able to resist to buy a big brushless combo to run on the beach with the Lunchbox, as with this wide space to run, the 540 silver can looks like heavily undersized :-D
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, Lemsko

What did you do today? 2 years 9 months ago #67727

Pretty nice. And the dog leaves the rc. Not the case with mines... :D
The following user(s) Liked this: jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 9 months ago #67729

Swapped to bigger and softer rear tires on my Zakspeed Capri 
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, Lemsko, silvertriple, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 9 months ago #67730

Well, mounted today, but was really yesterday

First run on the beach with 2 of the Lunchboxs. The video looks lighter than what it was yesterday evening when we ran. Next time will go even later :-D!
One of the light bucket decided to detach itself from the body while bashing on some ondulated side of the beach. Fixed that later on with gaffer, and it should work much better. Now, to be honest, I'm not sure I'll be able to resist to buy a big brushless combo to run on the beach with the Lunchbox, as with this wide space to run, the 540 silver can looks like heavily undersized :-D

Yep faster motor must make it more fun in such open space.
I have not driven mine with anythin hotter than a Technigold motor, but a bit more would be nice.

Regarding ligthbuckets. Tamiya's clear double sided tape is real sticky, I highly recomend that.
In the past I have used Hudy Bodyfix to fit something to body, but it dries hard.
I used to use silicone, but many of my headlights did fall off. Tiny bit of hotglue would be better than silicone I imagne.

Your video makes me want to drive my Lunchbox. 
Think that is one of the first things I need to do after I have moved to my new place.
Have not driven it since January I think..
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 9 months ago #67734

Today, went down to the beach with the Hornet...
Traction is OK, as long as you don't pull the trigger more than 20% at start, otherwise the car get stuck in the sand... 

the 4000 mAH is overkill for the Hornet. Cells measured at 3.98V each at the end of the run... 
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: caprinut, stingray-63, jord001

What did you do today? 2 years 9 months ago #67735

When I drove my Striker this winter I drove for 30min with my 4000mAh battery, and it still showed 7.35V (6.4-6.8V is recomended as cut off for a lipo battery).
Based on that voltage I think I could have been driving for at least 20-25min more before it had been empty.
So 50+min runtime with a 4000mAh battery is likely. And mine does not have a orginal motore either. Think it is 25-23T range..

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.272 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.