TOPIC: Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-)

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 1 week 3 days ago #47374

oldwilly wrote: Wow!! That might be the best hopper yet! :)

To be 100% honest the grasshopper is a car I have never really wanted because I thought they were so....so.............
.......what's the word................oh ya............CRAP! ;)

You have completely changed my mind with this build, it is beautiful and the suspension mods are great too. I may reconsider my collection and add one. I totally respect what you have created and would be proud to have it my own collection, you should be too. :y:

Many thanks OW :y:
You are of course right about the hopper being crap in standard form haha. Its surprising what can be done with enough time and money, i would hate to put a total to whats its cost, but to me its was worth every penny n minute spent on it for the end result :y:

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 1 week 3 days ago #47380

goldfish999 wrote:

Jonny Retro wrote: Looks great :y: The 5-can orange has come out a lot better than my 3-can colour :)

Had an idea about your three can version, i posted it here Jonny :y: tamiyabase.com/...t=40#47349

I saw that :y: If you can come up with a way to retrospectively insert it between the primer and the colour coat so I don't have to strip it & repaint for a 4th time, that would be great ;)

Re-Re Grasshopper full suspension mods and a few more bits :-) 6 days 19 hours ago #47514

Alan, I finally find the front academy sway bar. ;)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: goldfish999
Moderators: Jonny Retroandyaus
Time to create page: 0.705 seconds