Wow - really nice work. :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Edou.

Re: Tamiya Ford F350 Highlift 3 SPD "Make over" 12 years 2 months ago #7413

Got some new shoes for my F350, to help with those difficult rocks and trails

Attachments:

Re: Tamiya Ford F350 Highlift 3 SPD "Make over" 11 years 11 months ago #9718

Bringing this back from the dead a little bit after 3 months of no posts, but I've got an idea for the hole in your hood - a hood stack.

Most commonly seen on diesel trucks set up for sled pulling, but it'd look pretty awesome on a crawler as well, especially as the exposed back half of your frame hasn't got any kind of scale-appearing exhaust system added yet!

Re: Tamiya Ford F350 Highlift 3 SPD "Make over" 11 years 11 months ago #9725

Welocme on board, leg0man, but badword, the only time I've seen that much smoke coming out of a diesel engine is when a truck wouldn't shut off & started sucking the oil out of the sump to run on :blink:

Re: Tamiya Ford F350 Highlift 3 SPD "Make over" 11 years 11 months ago #9726

BTW LB - did you ever fit the rad & fuel cell to this one? I was hoping to snag a couple of photos, I still have some to lose money on by selling them on eBay :whistle:

Re: Tamiya Ford F350 Highlift 3 SPD "Make over" 11 years 11 months ago #9729

BTW LB - did you ever fit the rad & fuel cell to this one? I was hoping to snag a couple of photos, I still have some to lose money on by selling them on eBay :whistle:

I didn't install the fuel cell and radiator, because I ended up trading my F350 for the CR-01 I have now... Those part you gave me are destined for a model I'm keeping - my Team Assocciated 2wd buggy I'm converting into a sandrail. And a scale fuel cell and radiator will look right at home in a pipecar/sandrail...

You'll see that build very soon...

Re: Tamiya Ford F350 Highlift 3 SPD "Make over" 11 years 11 months ago #9734

I didn't install the fuel cell and radiator, because I ended up trading my F350 for the CR-01 I have now... Those part you gave me are destined for a model I'm keeping - my Team Assocciated 2wd buggy I'm converting into a sandrail. And a scale fuel cell and radiator will look right at home in a pipecar/sandrail...

You'll see that build very soon...

Cool :y:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.