Keyword

TOPIC:

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 2 years 10 months ago #67023

Sounds like some good experience and lessons learned.  Theres always that one screw lol      Its great that its something you can do with your children and they love it just as much.  I'm having the same thing with my grandson, he loves driving the lunchbox. 
Looking forward to the next time you get to race. 
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 2 years 7 months ago #68105

I'm not sure what is the better way to define a Hornet while running it in the garden...

It jumps right and left in an insane danse or transe giving hard time to the pilot to control (or try to) it... She is insane, and has her own mind...

I finished the run with a sacrifice to the RC gods... 

(picture realised without any single human intervention at the exception of the rx trigger)
I buy kits to built and ru(i)n them :-)
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, jord001

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 2 years 7 months ago #68108

Too funny
The following user(s) Liked this: silvertriple, jord001

My Tamiya Re-Release Hornet for the Savoyarde 540 Cup... 2 years 7 months ago #68111

I would be fencing off the bottom corner of my garden and making a dedicated track for the RC's
Regards

Lee
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63, silvertriple

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.