Keyword

TOPIC:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 10 months ago #29393

... I admire your brass soldering skills ...

Thanks - they did improve while doing them, the first few on the ladder especially were a bit blobby ... in fact, I had to get my badword files out :whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 10 months ago #29394

how about transfering the servo hump in a coolbox with the lid slightly opened showing some cans of spam and beer. :)

I'd have to make it taller to do that - there's only a couple of mm room between the underside of the box & the top of the servo arm.

:)

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 10 months ago #29395

how about transfering the servo hump in a coolbox with the lid slightly opened showing some cans of spam and beer. :)

I'd have to make it taller to do that - there's only a couple of mm room between the underside of the box & the top of the servo arm.

:)

you may cheat a little no need for full size cans just the top bit. (we won't tell ;) )

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 10 months ago #29398

:blink: Jonny,
Where will you stop you???????????? :whistle: :woohoo:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 10 months ago #29400

That dash is impressive work!
Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 10 months ago #29403

MAD skills JR, I definitely love your work on this interior :y:

you may cheat a little no need for full size cans just the top bit. (we won't tell ;)

I was thinking the same thing, you don't even need to have the coolbox open, Or the 3 sections could be painted up to look like gift wrapped items or parts boxes or a Tamiya Blackfoot and controller kit boxes ?

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: waterbok, Jonny Retro

Last edit: by AndyAus.

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 10 months ago #29404

, Or the 3 sections could be painted up to look like gift wrapped items or parts boxes or a Tamiya Blackfoot and controller kit boxes ?

like the car and controller boxes bit, better than the cooler. :y: :y:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 10 months ago #29406

I should really know that... Gonna have to have to look at my Mu, I thought the rear axle was further forward than that. Mind you, I don't remember it having top links either, but they must be there.
I do enjoy driving the CC01

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 10 months ago #29410

I like the ideas for passenger seat stuff, but ...

... servo hump is now as hidden as it's going to be, I'll turn it into a series of boxes when it comes to paint/decal time (currently thinking sleeve of fags, crate of beer, jumbo box of Ritz crackers & ... something else that'll come to me I'm sure)...

Attachments:

CC-01s: RV, Unimog, Bedford TM, Valp, Ford CMP, Series 3 Land Rover, SD Revopak 9 years 10 months ago #29411

I should really know that... Gonna have to have to look at my Mu, I thought the rear axle was further forward than that. Mind you, I don't remember it having top links either, but they must be there.
I do enjoy driving the CC01

Well there are two sets of mounts 25mm apart, I don't know about the Mu, but the Pajero MTW at least uses the forward set & a shorter propshaft.

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.356 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.