Keyword

TOPIC:

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 8 months ago #30779

I feel my "achievement" has been devalued now :cry:

;)
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 8 months ago #30901

I KNOW I'm special, people keep telling me so...

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 8 months ago #31053

Dear Andy
Thanks for your message.
Your order has been labelled now and will be sent out soon.
Please accept our sincere apology for the delay of dispatching because we were out of stock of this item temporarily. Although we have been making every attempt to maintain stock of every item we offer on eBay, on rare occasion we still meet problems in inventory management.

You will get dispatching notification and a tracking number once the parcel sent out

:angry: It's only been a week and I had to send them an email :angry:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 8 months ago #31055

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
Attachments:

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 8 months ago #31063

Dear Andy
Thanks for your message.
Your order has been labelled now and will be sent out soon.
Please accept our sincere apology for the delay of dispatching because we were out of stock of this item temporarily. Although we have been making every attempt to maintain stock of every item we offer on eBay, on rare occasion we still meet problems in inventory management.

You will get dispatching notification and a tracking number once the parcel sent out

:angry: It's only been a week and I had to send them an email :angry:

I've found when I've been in that sort of situation, sellers generally say they sent it "yesterday" & the lie is found out when the item arrives & is postmarked "tomorrow" (if you see what I mean).

I think if I received flannel like that I would message them back & demand more specific lies. Not even going to the trouble of BSing their customers shows they just don't care IMO. ;)

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 5 months ago #32077

Remember this?

I thought I would continue the story here.
Backstory: I spotted this some weeks ago but got outbid. (Original item number 291275221782 ) The same truck then turned up again (with different pictures) from a different seller. The listing says that he had only owned it for a week and had just bought it for the wheels, but they didn't fit his existing truck so he was selling again. I'm inclined to believe this because the pictures are different and the early Stampede (this one) has bearing front wheels, not hexes. I could also see the feedback on his profile for buying it from the first listing.
Anyway, I bid and won this on 13th Nov at about 3pm and it was marked as despatched on the same day, which surprised me a bit. Maybe he just booked the courier that day.
I had previously messaged the seller about combined postage because I was bidding on another item and he replied something like "I will find a price and come back to you". He did not. I now can't find that message though, which is puzzling. - edit: This is wrong - I was thinking of another item. I had no previous contact with this seller.
On 22nd I sent a question telling him I had not received it and did he have a tracking number. No reply.
On 24th same question via ebay and sent a copy to his Paypal email address. This time he replied - "Hi there sorry to hear that will dig out info when get home and email across to you again sorry for delay in receiving thank you ".
On the 25th, he had not got back to me, so I sent another message via ebay asking for an update. No reply to date.
On the 26th I opened a "request" in the Resolution Centre. Still no reply.

Like I said in the other thread, I am going to be very miffed if this does not turn up (it's looking less and less likely), even if I get my money back, because I really fancy a Stampede and these vintage ones don't turn up very often.

Copy of the ebay listing:

Attachments:

Last edit: by Martin Bell.

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 5 months ago #32078

:( Leave directly a mail to Paypal. and ask the money back. It takes between 1 and 3 weeks I don't remind me.

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 5 months ago #32079

A reply at last!

Nov. 28 :
The seller sent a message
Comments:
hi good morning unfortunately i dont understand why this has not yet been delivered it has been collected from me by a courier service i am really sorry this has not arrived if you would like a full refund then please reply and i will sort it asap again sorry for the long delay

I asked (for the fourth time) WHICH COURIER DID YOU USE AND DO YOU HAVE A TRACKING NUMBER???

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 5 months ago #32080

Quel blaireau!!!

Ebay stories and woes 9 years 5 months ago #32081

Quel blaireau!!!

I just ran this through Google Translate and it came back with "What a badger!"
One way to get around the badword filter I suppose :whistle:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.