Keyword

TOPIC:

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 8 months ago #40117

That should be very easy to crash a car with it. That will be a very good xcuse :pinch: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

:laugh: :laugh:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

getting a Kyosho Optima Mid Custom 7 years 7 months ago #40291

with F40 body, would get it on my door for 160€ (obviously guy won't know what he has.) Not telling... :evil: Heck, even has Original box :woohoo: I am happy now... But I am out until xmas...

P.S. again this gone to introductions... Getting old already Thanks, I'll see if I can tame the forum...

Last edit: by Dash_Crash.

getting a Kyosho Optima Mid Custom 7 years 7 months ago #40294

:blush: I really need a therapy:
I ordered a striker to restore. :silly:
And severale decals sheets for the sand scorcher, TFE, egress....
Doc please help me!!! :silly: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

getting a Kyosho Optima Mid Custom 7 years 7 months ago #40295

:blush: You & me both buddy :blush: I just won this :whistle:

If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG

Last edit: by AndyAus.

getting a Kyosho Optima Mid Custom 7 years 7 months ago #40296

:blush: You & me both buddy :blush: I just won this :whistle:

:woohoo: A wrangler buddy! I would like to re build one. (If you don't want the gold BBS I could be interested to buy them. Mine are in a poor state like the original body) I had a lot of pleasure with mine. Now it waits its torque splitter after a new body and low ride kit. But the chassis had too much physical runs....

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #40300

Anyone seen this Dirt Burners! Long Wheel Base Avante chassis kit before? :whistle:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #40301

And I also found this YSP Avante bumper :evil:

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: stingray-63

getting a Kyosho Optima Mid Custom 7 years 7 months ago #40303

The car reminds me of the mustang of gone in 60 seconds "Eleanor" because is both my unicorn and curse. The car is basically a derelict but With hope tomorrow i'll include pics but consider that Last owner wanted to remove the paint on the body but desisted halfway through.
Here I have pics.

Attachments:
The following user(s) Liked this: TommieG

Last edit: by AndyAus.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #40306

That looks cool! Never seen or heard about it before.

Anyone seen this Dirt Burners! Long Wheel Base Avante chassis kit before? :whistle:

Signature now gets correct formatting if you edit it in your Profile. Use normal BBcode if you want.
www.tamiyabase.com was formatted automatically.

The mailman hasn't brought it yet, but what did you win on eBay today. 7 years 7 months ago #40315

:) Gone today.

Attachments:

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.