Keyword

TOPIC:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23622

I did see that auction, pretty good effort for a homemade part :) normally you'd see tool marks everywhere :laugh:

PM me your details then and I'll post out those other 2 item's for you, cheers Andy.
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23624

g1?

that looks like a stopper like it is used on the 3speed gearbox shiftarm.

good luck on finding an original swb bulkhead thats like finding that famous needle.

an e22 for free :y: :y:

Last edit: by waterbok.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23625

that looks like a stopper like it is used on the 3speed gearbox shiftarm.

good luck on finding an original swb bulkhead thats like finding that famous needle.

an e22 for free :y: :y:

That can be explained by this then :) there are a few parts here between SRB & Hilux I also have an alloy front body mount for a Hilux. I'm also sure that some of these are not Tamiya / Rc :dry: :huh: I've been meaning to go through Manotas Smurfy build to check the gearbox components :ohmy:

If anyone would like any of the Hilux/bruiser parts they would be FREE+postage :)
Attachments:

Last edit: by AndyAus.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23626

Hi,

As far as can i see on the picture, i recognized a few parts. For the other's i'll have to have a look at the manuals.

If you should need any further or more detailed pictures for Bruiser or Hilux Gearbox assembly/dissasembly just ask.

I might be intrested in the Gearsbox spares you got there....i'll send you a PM

Manotas
Proud owner of the Bruiser Family
Attachments:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23627

Sweet :y: I'll take some better pic's tomorrow and post them in the identifications area, you'll have first pick Manotas ;)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23629

the little gear in the green upper box looks like one from a M38 gearbox would have to check on that though.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23630

looks similar like the lower left one, thats for the M38 lwb swb rear spring mount

btw there is a nice list with a drawing on tamiyaclub with the swb/lwb differences

Last edit: by waterbok.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23634

re the mystery parts pile ... mostly what manotas said, + I think waterbok is correct re the M38 idler ... one of the "SRB" bits I think is also for the M38 - the input gear/shaft on the lower gearbox. Interested in what the lowermost bit is too - I also have one, no idea what it's from.

:)

Attachments:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23635

yep missed that one the 'srb' bit is also M38 :y:

getting out of practice too much DF01 and TF. :whistle:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23636

So would you like those 2 gears too? :)

Last edit: by AndyAus.
Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.