Keyword

TOPIC:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23641

So would you like those 2 gears too? :)

No thanks :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23643

The idler is alloy in the swb but is the same size as the plastic idler thats in the lwb which also comes with Lunchbox/pumpkin gearsets (and is not used in them)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 9 months ago #23645

So would you like those 2 gears too? :)

No thanks :)

Right then I'll get E22 & G1 in the post tomorrow for you :y:
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 8 months ago #23856

Bits just arrived Andy, ta very much :) :y:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 8 months ago #23857

Bits just arrived Andy, ta very much :) :y:

Nice mate, glad I could help :)
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem mate :)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 8 months ago #24002

I've not got a lot further with this ... I've cleaned all the small bits, wheels also got a soak in caustic soda to loosen the paint? tobacco tar residue? - the remains pretty much just dissolved when they went back in the ultrasonic tank - impressive but :S

Bagpuss insisted on "helping" identifying what fasteners I needed... I also got a bit of a bonus - I found this 99% complete pre-crackdown set of decals while hunting for offcuts for my Falcon :y:

Attachments:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 8 months ago #24004

:blink: Hey Jonny you have the same minibus like me :laugh:
Attachments:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 8 months ago #24224

Made a pair of replacement underguards, after squashing the rough one I did have to use as a template...

:)

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 8 months ago #24225

Ace! :y:

My Wild Willy/Willy's Wheeler/Honda City Turbo Builds 10 years 8 months ago #24231

Well done indeed. :y:
How did you bent them exactly, on a vice?

Moderators: caprinutstingray-63AndyAus
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds
Cookies are required to make this site work. If you continue to use this site you permit us to use cookies.